Dublin City Tour
This unique and personalised service involves collecting clients from their city centre hotel and visiting the following landmarks:-
• The GPO - scene of the 1916 rising
• The world famous Trinity College and viewing of the Book of Kells
• The Bank of Ireland Building, College Green - Visit old Parliament Chamber
• Dublin City Hall
• Dublin Castle and Throne Room
• St Patrick's Cathedral
• Christchurch Cathedral
• Guinness Brewery and a pint of Guinness with panoramic views of Dublin at the Gravity bar
• Phoenix Park - residence of President of Ireland and US Ambassador
• Collins Barracks - former British Army Headquarters and Military History Museum
• Jameson Whiskey Distillery - sample tasting and finally stop off in Temple Bar
The Custom House - designed by James Gandon - Built 1785 - 1795
Trip will also include viewing of:
• Financial Services Centre
• Government Buildings
• Shelbourne Hotel
• St Stephen's Green
• O2 Arena (Formerly the Point Theatre)
Part of the trip will be on foot, parking as close as possible to each place of interest. This is a superb way to see Dublin’s main landmarks. Snack lunch is also available. Trip can be tailored to suit guests' schedule.
Cost of the full day from 10.00 am to 4.30 pm is €250 (up to four people) Clients to pay admission charges to the Guinness Brewery and Jameson Old Irish Distillery.
Wicklow Day Tour – The Garden County of Ireland
Collect clients from city centre hotel and visit the following landmarks:-
• Powerscourt House and Estate in the foothills of the Wicklow Mountains Visit the famous Powerscourt House and Gardens which were set out in the 1740’s and cover 45 acres
• Travel on through the picturesque villages of Roundwood and Laragh and on to Glendalough, founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century with its monuments, high crosses and famous round tower.
• Visit the Glendalough Visitor Centre
• Visit the upper and lower lakes
• Visit the renowned Avoca Handweavers Factory and see the weavers at work
• Return to Dublin through the Wicklow Mountains National Park and the
beauty of the Wicklow Gap
Return to city centre hotel arriving at approx 4 pm - Price only €250 (up to four guests)
The Kildare Experience
• Visit the Curragh Racecourse - Home to the Guineas/Oaks/Irish Derby and the St. Ledger
• Visit to Newbridge Silverware and Visitors Centre - a brand synonymous with style and quality the world over.
• Visit to the Irish National Stud and the world famous Japanese Garden just outside Kildare Town in the 1,000 acre Tully estate.
• Visit to the Kildare Retail Village - Your passion for fashion will be well and truly indulged at Kildare Village
The Kildare Experience is available for a fee of €250 (up to four people)
Valley of the Kings Excursion
Visit The Boyne Valley and Newgrange, the finest example in Western Europe of the type of tomb known as a passage grave. Its date of erection is about 3000 BC and consists of a passage and chamber, the walls and roof are built of large slabs without mortar.
• Visit the Battle of the Boyne Site and Visitor Centre – original 17th century weaponry display.
• Visit Monasterboice and the ancient Celtic High Crosses
• Visit Old Mellifont Abbey - the first Cistercian monastery in Ireland founded in 1142.
The Valley of the Kings Excursion is available for only €250 (up to four people)